Information about the data controller:
“Marketize Me” Ltd . is a limited liability company entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 207116012, which manages the website www.marketiseme.com activity through the same. The company has an address of management: Sofia. Sofia, ul. Dimitar Hadjikotsev No 12, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +359 888 252 679
Grounds and purposes for which we use your personal data
We (the website team) process your personal data on the following grounds:
- Contracts concluded for the provision of our services;
- Explicit consent from you – the purpose is stated on a case-by-case basis;
- In case of statutory obligation;
In the following paragraphs you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data depending on the basis on which we process them.
For the performance of a contract
We process your personal data in order to fulfill contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to enjoy the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
Purposes of processing:
- establishing your identity;
- providing the functionalities of our website;
- preparing and sending an invoice for the services you purchase with us;
- detect and/or prevent unlawful actions or actions in conflict with our terms and conditions
Data we process on this basis:
On the basis of the contract concluded between us and you, we process information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
- personal contact data – contact address, email, phone number;
- identification data – full name, personal identification number or personal number of a foreigner, address;
- data on orders placed;
- correspondence in connection with the overall service – e-mail, letters, information about your requests for troubleshooting, complaints, requests, complaints, feedback we receive from you;
- credit or debit card information, bank account number or other bank and payment information in relation to payments made;
- other information such as:
- IP address when visiting our website;
- Demographic data
- Social Media Profile Data
- information from your actions on the site
The processing of the specified personal data is mandatory for us in order to be able to conclude the contract with you and perform it. Without providing us with the above data, we would not be able to fulfill our obligations under the contract.
We provide personal data to third parties
We may provide your personal data to third parties with your explicit consent, for the purposes of direct marketing.
When we delete the data collected on this basis
The data collected on this basis is deleted 2 years after the termination of the contractual relationship, whether due to the expiration of the contract, termination or other grounds.
Data from third parties
Given the opportunity available on the website to create your user profile with data from social networks, you should keep in mind that by agreeing to use this option, we will process your identity data provided to the company/company managing the respective social network. We have no control over this data and it will only be provided to us to the extent and content specified by you.
For the fulfillment of regulatory obligations
It is possible that the law provides for an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are obliged to carry out the processing, such as:
- Obligations under the Measures Against Money Laundering Act;
- Fulfillment of obligations in connection with distance selling, off-premises selling, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Providing information to the Commission for Consumer Protection or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Providing information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in relation to obligations provided for in the legislation on personal data protection;
- Obligations provided for in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the keeping of lawful accounting;
- Provision of information to the court and third parties in proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable regulations;
- Age verification when shopping online.
When we delete personal data collected on this basis
Data collected under a statutory obligation is deleted once the collection and storage obligation has been fulfilled or dropped.
With your consent
We process your personal data on this basis only after your explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent. We will not anticipate any adverse consequences for you if you refuse the processing of personal data.
Consent is a separate basis for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is specified therein, and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare appropriate product / service offers for you, performing detailed analyzes of your basic personal data;
Data we process on this basis:
On this basis, we may process personal data for direct marketing purposes, including website usage data and social media profile data.
Provision of data to third parties
On this basis, we can provide your data to marketing agencies, Facebook, Google or the like.
Withdrawal of consent
The consents granted may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent has no impact on the performance of contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To withdraw your consent, you only need to use our site or simply our contact details.
When we delete the data collected on this basis
The data collected on this basis is deleted at your request or 12 months after its initial collection.
How we protect your personal data
In order to ensure adequate protection of the data of the company and its customers, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company has established rules to prevent abuse and security breaches, which supports the processes of protecting and ensuring the security of your data.
For maximum security when processing, transferring and storing your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Each User of the site enjoys all rights to the protection of personal data under Bulgarian and European Union law.
The user can exercise his rights by sending a message to our email.
Each User has the right to:
- Awareness (in relation to the processing of his or her personal data by the controller);
- Access to your own personal data;
- Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
- Deletion of personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- Restriction of processing by the controller or processor;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his/her personal data;
- Each data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Right to judicial or administrative redress in the event that the rights of the data subject have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is met:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- The data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services to children and consent has been given by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
The data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to restriction of processing of his or her personal data where:
- Contest the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Objects to processing pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override the interests of the User.
Right to portability.
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to receive the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data have been provided, where the processing is based on consent or on a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out by automated means. In exercising his or her right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. We shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the processing should be terminated immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against the unlawful processing of his or her personal data with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the competent court.